Powerful Chipsets with Android 9.0-based Performance
The new powerful chipsets bring stability as well as sustainability to the device for optimizing the product performance and life cycle. Android 9.0 OS boosts MP56 with fast response and fluent interactive experience for the users. Supporting dual system, MP56 provides a secure and stable operating environment.
• Android 9.0 OS
• 7-inch capacitive touch screen
• Optimal HD audio, Yealink Noise Proof Technology
• Microsoft Teams-tailored user interface
• Dedicated Microsoft Teams button
• Supports Office 365, and upgradability of device applications to Teams or SFB
• Magnet handset
• Supports Expansion Module EXP50
• Built-in Bluetooth 4.2 and dual-band 2.4G/5G Wi-Fi
• USB Type A port, supports USB headset
• Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet, PoE support
• Supports Microsoft/Yealink/U2 device management platforms
Deliver Microsoft Teams Experience to Desktop Devices Seamlessly
Yealink MP56 is designed for office workers. Not only features a 7-inch capacitive touch screen for rich visual presentation and easy menu navigation, the MP56 also owns a Teams-tailored user interface, a dedicated Teams button, key calling functionality, and a faster response speed. All of these provide users with convenient Teams communications and efficient office environment.
Professional and Sophisticated Audio Technology, Making Every Conversation Clear and Focus
The MP56 combines the professional hardware and software technology to deliver crystal clear voice communications. Thanks to Yealink Optima HD voice, Noise Proof Technology, and the hardware of full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with AEC and HAC handset, MP56 delivers excellent audio experience in an open workspace.
Simplify Deployment and Management
The MP56 offers deployment flexibility with multiple choices of deployment tools from Microsoft, Yealink and Unify square as well as auto-provision, making it simple to deploy, administer, upgrade and maintain.