Microsoft Service Provider License Agreement
Dynamics 365 is a set of intelligent business applications that helps you run your entire business and deliver greater results through predictive, AI-driven insights. Work together to meet challenges effectively with Microsoft Power Platform—analyze data, build solutions, automate processes, and create virtual agents.
The Microsoft Services Provider License Agreement (SPLA) is for organizations that want to offer hosted software and services to end customers, such as Web hosting, hosted applications, messaging, collaboration, and platform infrastructure. SPLA partners have the ability to deliver a customized service with a flexible cost structure, no startup cost, nor long term of commitment.
- Gain flexibility to deliver tailored IT services to your customers through a dedicated or shared hosting environment.
- Pay only for licenses based on what you make available to provide software services for each month. There are no start-up costs or long-term commitments.
- Provide your customers with the most current and capable Microsoft platform. Conveniently download your products at no charge through the Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC) instead of ordering physical media.
- Use Microsoft Products to deliver software services to end customers in and from any part of the world where distribution is legally allowed.
- Have the option to focus on hosting your application solutions and acquire infrastructure as a service (IaaS) from a Data Center Provider, including Windows Azure.
- Install Microsoft products on servers under the day-to-day management and control of an outsourcing company to deliver your software services based on your capacity and server management capabilities. The outsourcer can then perform data center administration, testing, and maintenance support services on the end customer’s behalf.
- Expand business reach to small and midsize businesses that provide software services through additional resellers.
- Test and evaluate products internally before offering them to your customers as a service.
- Install Microsoft products on servers that are located on an end customer’s premises under your management and control.
- Have up to 50 user product demos on Microsoft software and provide your customers with a free 60-day trial period.
- Include your affiliates under a single agreement.
- Expand your business with specific price offerings available to your academic end customers.
- Simplify licensing with the Microsoft Business and Services Agreement (MBSA). After an MBSA is in place, you sign a shorter and more simplified SPLA every three years. It also makes it easier to purchase Premier and Professional support.
The Microsoft Partner Network gives you the resources and tools you need to capitalise on demand, deliver the IT strategy your customers need across public, private, and hybrid cloud, and, deploy across platforms supporting different technologies, languages, and operating systems.
Core benefits are provided to all partners when they enroll or renew their membership in the Microsoft Partner Network.
View the benefits below to make the most of your membership.
Microsoft licensing can be challenging. This is especially true if your organisation has not been keeping track of any of its software or licenses, or if you have many different computers to inventory.
Fortunately, First Distribution’s Software Asset Management (SAM) division is available to help if you need it.
First Distribution is a certified SAM Partner through the Microsoft Partner Network which confirms our deep knowledge and understanding of SAM solutions and best practices, all of which helps ensure that we can provide a high quality service to you.
The Services Provider Use Rights (SPUR) provides information about the Microsoft Products available through the Microsoft Services Provider License Agreement (SPLA) and how the Products may be used.