For next-level communication and productivity
CP925 | Features at a Glance
• 4” capacitive touch screen
• Black acoustics fabric , resistant to water/oil/stain
• Optimal HD audio
• Yealink Noise Proof Technology, Smart Noise Filtering
• 20-foot (6-meter) microphone pickup range
• Built-in 6-microphone array for 360-degree voice pickup
• Built-in microphone for noise cancellation
• Full-duplex speakerphone with AEC
• 5-way conference call
• 3-way PSTN conference via Yealink CPN10(optional)
• Built-in Bluetooth/Wi-Fi
• Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af ), class 3
• 1 USB2.0 Type C port
• Supports one Bluetooth wireless expansion microphone CPW25(*pending)
• Supports Yealink Device Management Platform
First-rate Audio Quality to Power up Communication
The audio performance of CP925 is powered and enhanced with the built-in 7-microphone array for voice pickup and noise cancellation. Covering a range of 20-foot with 360° omni-direction, the phone is adequate to deliver clear and natural voice conference experience.
Algorithm of Intelligence, Engineered for Productivity
Diving into the field of audio communication for more than 20 years, Yealink has developed a series of acoustic technology including Smart Noise Filtering, Optimal HD audio and Noise Proof Technology to eliminate all the distracting sounds. With the next-generation technology, the exchange of verbal message can be more productive than ever.
Scalable for More Flexibility and Possibility
- BYOD – By simply connecting the mobile devices (such as smart phone, PSTN device CPN10, etc.) to a CP925 via Bluetooth or USB, everyone can enjoy the premium audio for hybrid UC meetings (including PSTN, SIP, mobile phone).
- Wireless microphones – The Bluetooth expansion microphone CPW25 provides an extra 3-meter voice pickup range to expand the covering area of CP925 without cord restraint. (*Coming soon)
- PSTN conference – With Yealink CPN10, the CP925 also supports 3-way local conference.