CISCO IP PHONE EXPANSION MODULE FOR 8800 SERIES
Cisco IP Phone Expansion Module for 8800 Series extends the capabilities of Cisco IP Phone 8851, 8861, and 8865 models with additional buttons and a large color LCD display. This key expansion module adds 18 physical keys with access to 18 additional keys, using the page keys, for a total of 36 additional keys. You can connect up to three 8800 KEMs to the IP Phone 8861 and 8865, and up to two 8800 KEMs to the IP Phone 8851. The unti comes standard with an angled footstand and the hardware needed to connect it seamlessly alongside the primary phone unit.
For administrative assistants and others who must monitor and manage the status of calls.
- Large LCD display
- Illuminated Buttons
- Graphical display (To match phone display)
- Directory-number and feature buttons
- Sleep or inactivity mode
- Cisco IP Phone 8800 firmware 10.2(2) and later
- Call-control compatibility (Cisco UCM and Unified Survivable)
- Additional keys for directory numbers
- 36 key display via two 18 key pages
- Easy identification of line status
- Foot stand