Cisco IP Conference Phone 7832
Cisco IP Conference Phone 7832 (7800 Series) is an entry-level, cost-effective conference endpoint that provides superior HD audio performance for executive offices and small meeting rooms with up to six participants.
This unit enhances people-centric collaboration by delivering easy-to-use audio conferencing. It combines superior high-definition (HD) audio performance and 360-degree microphone coverage in a very sleek, approachable, and compact form, making it ideal for both small conference and huddle rooms and private offices, such as for managers and executives.
Unique acoustic architecture capturing deeper lows and high frequencies of the human voice, resulting in a true audiophile sound experience.
- Ergonomic, sleek design
- High-resolution LCD Screen
- Hands free volume control
- Ethernet switch
- Contextual keys (Navigation, standard, volume, mute)
- IEEE Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Call-Control Support (Cisco UCM, HCS and Spark)
- SIP Protocol
- Audio codec support
- Numerous call and network features
- Quality-of-service (QoS) options
- IP or DHCP assignment
- Network features
- Multiple security features
- Multiple languages
- 2014/30/EU, 2014/53/EU, 2014/35/EU reg. compliance